Welcome to the QR Code Forums.
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: qr-code open application

          
   
   
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4

    qr-code open application

    i'm a new user of this forum and i just want to know if it's possible to open an application that i have created with the scanning of qr-code.
    How it is possible?? i have to create a qr-code with the url of the application? please help meee...;(

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Hi, welcome to the forum.

    If I understand your question correctly then yes this is possible.

    If you wanted to create a QR code to link to your application search for it on the android market e.g. https://market.android.com/search?q=cut+the+rope&c=apps then get the full URL.

    https://market.android.com/details?i...tolab.ctr.paid

    Then generate a code on here: http://track.qrpal.com/generate

    and enter the URL and generate the code.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wl9gxy.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	6

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cooke View Post
    Hi, welcome to the forum.

    If I understand your question correctly then yes this is possible.

    If you wanted to create a QR code to link to your application search for it on the android market e.g. https://market.android.com/search?q=cut+the+rope&c=apps then get the full URL.

    https://market.android.com/details?i...tolab.ctr.paid

    Then generate a code on here: http://track.qrpal.com/generate

    and enter the URL and generate the code.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wl9gxy.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	6
    ohh....sorry for my english... but i don't have my application on the market... i created it in eclipse with the sdk for android... my question was: i can open this application saved in my device with another application that read qr-code??So the qr-code will contain the package for the application...for example "it.android.projects.prova5Application"...it is possible?? thanks for your response!! )

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4
    ohhh...sorry for my english..i'm italian...but i don't have this application on the market...i created it in eclipse with the sdk for android...So my question was: can i open an application installed on my device with the scanning of a qr-code?? I'll create a qr-code that contains the package of my application...for example "it.android.projects.prova5Activity"....is it possible??

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sgaglio View Post
    ohhh...sorry for my english..i'm italian...but i don't have this application on the market...i created it in eclipse with the sdk for android...So my question was: can i open an application installed on my device with the scanning of a qr-code?? I'll create a qr-code that contains the package of my application...for example "it.android.projects.prova5Activity"....is it possible??
    You would not be able to embed an application into a QR Code due to the size/data limits however you can export the APK and upload it to a website (using the same method I posted earlier).

    Note: The user would have to have the "unknown sources" option enabled.

    Chris

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4
    no the all application is not possible...i save in a qr-code only its package.. and with an intent i open it... thanks ))

  7. #7

    qr codes in smartphone

    Quote Originally Posted by sgaglio View Post
    i'm a new user of this forum and i just want to know if it's possible to open an application that i have created with the scanning of qr-code.
    How it is possible?? i have to create a qr-code with the url of the application? please help meee...;(
    I also want to know if it is OK to scanning the QR Codes using my smart phone, what app I need?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ahmedabad
    Posts
    31
    There is much online software available to create a qr-code with the url of the android application, so you can easily use that and generate that.

  9. #9

    Post

    Personally i prefer the free barcode scanner Bakodo and Quick Scan. Both are completely free and works fast and accurate. I have the feeling that the Quick Scan - QR Code Reader is a little bit faster than Quick Scan Pro. You should try it out by yourself. You find both reader on top of the ranking list. Take care, there is also a Quick Scan Pro version in the app store which costs some money. Not too much, only 99ct but the free version should be enough for most situations.

 

 
QR Code for "qr-code open application" (this thread)
http://www.qrcodeforums.com/showthread.php?t=24

code generated by QR Pal - QR Code Generator

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

android application url:forum

QR Code generator SDK forum

SEO Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •